Thursday, February 26, 2009

the last or so week in cocktail

Some late night mixing for myself, quickly rattled off photos (most of which are bad), need to come back to these at some point and do a little color adjusting, but for now, in the raw:

from the Berry's Grog Log, Coronado Luau Special
**************************************************************************************

from Jeff Beachbum Berry's Intoxica!, a Sundowner
**************************************************************************************

also from Intoxica!, a Plantation Daze
**************************************************************************************


151 Rum Swizzle, from the Grog Log
**************************************************************************************

sadly do not recall
**************************************************************************************

Larchmont, a recommendation from Greg Boehm, from 1948, David Embury, adapted by Greg Boehm

4 comments:

Mark said...

Hey. It's drink-well. I could spend a few sentences complimenting your blog (which is quite enjoyable), but my real reason for leaving this comment is because I think I remember you mentioning a good Tiki event for me to go to around this time Anyway, if my memory isn't mistaken in this, I would love if you could remind me the details.

Mark said...

My email is at gmail: markthebartender

Thanks.

Amber said...

Those look fantastic. Did you drink them all?

Mark Blackhart said...

Turns out I won't be able to make it due to lack of vehicle.