Monday, October 29, 2012

Son of Monsterpalooza..Hello to new folks i met this weekend

My first experience having a table at Son of Monsterpalooza was wonderful.  It was a great way to really premiere the Vintage Beauty Monster series of ceramic dead flower vases!  Thanks to all those who chatted us up and supported our table.  Those of you who visited and picked up cards saw there was just an email address or maybe handwritten direction to this blog; over the next few months I will be in the process of getting up a website and trying to make it easier to find your way to my new mug, print, art, etc. releases.  Until now,  please email me to be put on a mailing list and visit my Etsy store at http://www.etsy.com/shop/junkhauler.  My releases are a bit sporadic as my schedule making monsters for films can be eratic, so thanks for hangin in there.


Thanks again all for a killer weekend and for checkin out my works!
p.s. I will post better photos of the individual ladies as i have time to shoot the ones who came back home

No comments: